Stag Field Operations
|Activity type||Operation of a facility for the recovery or processing of petroleum|
|Lifecycle Classification||Operation & Production|
|Submitted by||Jadestone Energy (Australia) Pty Ltd|
|Submission date||28 November, 2022|
|Status||Under assessment (with NOPSEMA)|
|Link to previously accepted EP||5389 - Stag Field Operations|
Phone: +61 8 9486 6600
The Stag Facility is located in permit area WA-15-L and WA-6-PL approximately 60 kilometres (km) northwest of Dampier. Activities associated with the Facility include:
• A fixed Central Production Facility (CPF), producing and processing oil from a number of wells;
• A single 2 km long carbon steel export oil pipeline on the northeast side of the CPF connecting to a Catenary Anchor Leg Mooring (CALM) buoy via a flexible submarine hose;
• A flexible import hose from the CALM buoy that delivers oil to a third-party tanker. Once loading is complete, the tanker departs the field for delivery of cargo to market. No offtake activity from the third party tanker occurs in field;
• Water injection flowlines and wells to assist reservoir fluid recovery;
• Support/ supply vessels, work vessels and tug boats/ static tow vessels supporting third-party tanker movement, facility logistics, maintenance and provisioning; and
• Helicopter support.
Oil is loaded continuously to the third-party tanker at a production rate of up to 5,000 bbl/d. The CPF has been in production since 1998 with only minor modifications carried out during this time.
The scope of this Environment Plan covers the operation of the offshore facilities for a period of 5 years.