Greater Western Flank 3 and Lambert Deep Drilling and Subsea Installation
|Submitted by||Woodside Energy Ltd|
|Submission date||16 June, 2020|
|Status||Under assessment (with titleholder)|
|Link to previously accepted EP|
Phone: 08 9348 4000
Woodside Energy Ltd proposes to undertake the Greater Western Flank-3 (GWF-3) Development and the Lambert Deep (LD) Development, subsea tie-backs to the GWA and Angel facilities respectively. The following activities are proposed:
• drilling and development of three GWF-3 production wells
• drilling and development of one LD production well
• installation and pre-commissioning of flowlines, production manifold (LD only), umbilicals complete with umbilical termination assemblies, hydraulic flying leads and electrical flying leads
• tie-in to existing subsea infrastructure
• pull-in of the LD flowline and LD umbilical to the Angel Platform via existing, unused J-tubes
• pre-commissioning of the new subsea infrastructure.
The Petroleum Activities Program will be carried out using a moored semi-submersible MODU, pipelay vessel, installation vessels and a variety of support vessels, and is anticipated to commence in Q2 2021 and be completed in 2023. The Petroleum Activities Program is located in Production Licences WA-5-L (GWF-3), WA-16-L and WA-3-L (LD) approximately 128 km north-north-west of Dampier. The closest landfall to the Petroleum Activities Program is the Montebello Islands, which are approximately 74 km south-east of the Operational Area at their closest point.